- Buy an under bust stye corset to begin with to get used to how a steel boned corset feels on your body.
- Check the length of the corset you are buying is suitable for you, they all measure up differently and your torso length is important.
- Once your corset arrives, wear it in. Wear it fairly loosely at first around the house, for an hour or so at a time until your corset and body merge and the corset shapes to your body.
- Wear a skirt with either hold ups or stockings with your corset, it makes going to the toilet much easier!
- Practice going to the toilet when you get your corset, it can be a bit tricky at first.
- And lastly, don’t cheap out when buying your corset. You basically pay for what you get. If you order one of the cheap plastic boned corsets for £15 and expect it to work magic and create an hourglass figure, then you will be sorely disappointed. If you want a good steel boned corset then be prepared to pay from £50 minimum for a corset, that is a cheap price for a good steel boned corset too.
Now for the fun bit, browsing and choosing your first ever corset. There are so many pretty ones to choose from, but take your time and find your perfect corset.