When you are using the Jagua Gel, there are some definite steps which you have to go through. You don’t have to be a body art artist in order to achieve the desired results. Here is the process in a nutshell:
- Cleanup the part of your skin that you want to apply the tattoo design using soap and water; you can also use diluted alcohol. The alcohol helps to ensure that the skin is perfectly clean and that thus the Jagua Gel can have a good result.
- Piece the nozzle according to the size of line that you want when coming up with the design. This will enable you to have the perfect result that you desire. You can also use the nozzle to make multiple applications of the Jagua Gel in instances where it does not come out in the right manner. The paint, once applied will take about a quarter of an hour to dry up. That is when you will know the exact appearance of the tattoo on your skin.
- Thirdly, you are advised to leave the gel or paint intact on your skin for at least two hours. This time ensures that you can achieve the darkest color as the final output.
- After this time has elapsed, you can then proceed to peel of the paste and then gently wash the area using warm water to get rid of any residue. The design can be printed on clothes if it is not washed properly.
- In the first case, the design will appear grey in color but will get darker over a span of 10 hours from the time of application.
- If you want the Jagua Gel design to last for a long time, you will have to desist from the use of lotions, Vaseline, baby oil or any tanning products.