Threader pearl earrings
Threader pearl earrings provide a gorgeous and fashionable look for your collection. These earrings are fully adjustable length wise to provide a personal item for you to own. Pearls can dangle best with that chain below the ear and don’t worry about the chain; it is thin but can hold the bead firmly. The chains are always made in 18k gold, 14k gold or solid silver.
one larger gemstone, geometric shape or charm hangs from the earring base normally facing forward. Some drop earrings combine a charm and a gemstone (crystal, diamond, pearls and so on). The basic design of the drop requires the earring to hang in a straight line from base to end.
Screw On pearl earring
The most unique feature of this type is that it can wear by non-pierced people. With a terminator that screws up against the back of the ear to hold the earring in place, which could be a stud or dangle types. They become rare now for some reason that could not wear for several hours as un-comfort caused.
The earring has multi branches that hang down from the earring base. At the end of branch are some gemstones, most are tear or drop shaped.
Types of earring hangers
- Fish Hook pearl earring: It got its name as the part goes through the ear like a fish hook, with the pearl dangle under your earlobe.
- French Hoop pearl earring: a rounded hanger that is open at the bottom to allow other part to past through your earring. It is circular in design, and look like to a ring on the earrings while the pearl is below the ear.
- Lever back pearl earring: Could be used by pierced or non- pierced people. The back of the earring flips up to press against the back of your ear.
Tips on choosing pearl earrings
- Style – Choose a proper earring styles that could best make your outstand, stud, hoop, hook… there are too much choices. But women’s jewelry box could not be filled with lacking of some earring types.
- Pearl Size: there are also too much pearl sizes that disturb your choice. For a stud earring, pearl sized in 12mm is enough, as bigger pearl sizes require big earlobe, which could make other beautiful scenery on your ears. But 6mm pearls could also exquisite and small.
- Material: Some pearl earrings are made of 18k gold, 14k gold, solid silver or other cheap materials. This is a totally personal preference. But if you are a little bit metallic allergic, choose k gold earrings; other gemstones like diamond, jade, crystal can also match perfectly with pearls. Pearl & diamond earrings are more luxurious and elegant, especially pearl & diamond stud earring, which required smaller pearl sizes (7-9mm) as some spaces needed to mounted diamonds around.